BOARD & TRAINING
FULL BOARDING AND TRAINING: $1,500 a month
Includes two lessons a week on your horse, up to one trainer ride a week, and two lining/lunge or driving workouts (depending on athlete’s needs) per week. Unlimited access to horse but scheduled rides and strict training schedule to maximize each team for competition with trainer involvement.
Our boarding program includes, but is not limited to: -Daily solo turn out depending on weather and horses preferences, with fly spray, fly mask, and supervision. Upon turn in, horse will be thoroughly hosed And/or groomed depending on season and weather.
• 4 scheduled feedings per day, morning, mid-day, dinner, and late night snack included
• 12x12 matted and fanned stalls
• Live-in caretakers on property for nightly checks and daytime supervision
• Blanket and/or sheet dressing am and pm
• Caretaker supervision during all farrier and medical visits
• Discounted rate on camps, clinics and additional lessons including show camps
• Easy access to Lake Park for trails
• Safe and secure lockers and climate controlled tack room for all borders
• Border lounge with full kitchen, washer and dryer, and changing rooms
• Show trunk storage
• Tack rental available for saddles, bridles, bits etc. Try one of ours before you buy your own!
• Access to our LED equipped arena as well as our grass jumping field (seasonal)
LESSON TUITION RATES
**All lessons, whether group or private, are to be determined at trainer’s discretion, based on students skill level and month-to-month needs.
RISING EQUESTRIAN: $500 per month. Includes 8 total scheduled lessons (two a week).
EQUESTRIAN ATHLETE: $700 a month. Includes 12 total lessons. Perfect for riders wanting to grow and be pushed.
(three a week).
HORSEMANSHIP LESSONS: $75 per lesson. The perfect tune up for all things horsemanship, also a great option for parents wanting more hands on.
Current clients in Training may purchase additional lessons a la cart at a discounted rate of $45 per Session. Based on trainer discretion.
Why lease? Many newcomers to the horse world may be surprised to learn that you could lease a horse the same way that you would a car. Instead of purchasing a horse outright, you pay the horse’s owner an agreed upon fee per month or per year for access to the horse. Here at Selah East, we offer two types of horse leases: a full lease and a half lease.
FULL LEASE: $1650 per month with a down deposit on said horse
Includes 2 lessons a week and 2 hacks, horse may be used once (twice max) a week by trainer for training ride purposes, but lessor gets full access and first right to horse at all times. Lessons and hacks must be scheduled in advance. Lessor also has option to share horse at horse shows to split show costs for affordability, but is not required to, therefore has exclusive show rights. (Only applicable to certain horses)
HALF LEASE: $1000 per month with a down deposit on said horse
(only available to certain situations) includes two lessons a week and one bareback ride or short hack, three rides total, first right to show the horse, must share horse at shows, and horse will still be used in the lesson program for other riders. Additional lesson cost: $55.